“techchief.in” is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. We take copyright infringement seriously and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website without proper authorization, please follow the instructions below to file a DMCA takedown notice.
DMCA Takedown Notice
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and believe that any content on “techchief.in” infringes your copyright, you may submit a formal DMCA takedown notice to us. To do so, please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA takedown notice to [Your Contact Information]. We will review and respond to all properly completed notices in a timely manner.
If you believe that your content was removed in error or that you have the right to use the material in question, you may file a counter-notice. To submit a counter-notice, please provide the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the USA, for any judicial district in which “techchief.in” may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter-notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA policy or procedures, please contact us at email@example.com